Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2014

Truffle - Challenge #177

The Diva´s Weekly Challenge # 177: “Truffle by Caroline Broady, CZT”

Again a guest challenge this week. In Laura´s place Caroline Broady posed the challenge to us.  She is one of the world’s youngest Certified Zentangle Teachers. Her blog is zenticed.blogspot.com. The challenge is to use Caroline´s tangle Truffle.
Truffle is a wonderful tangle based on a sinusoidal curve. By playing with this tangle I got the idea with the two crossed sinusoidal lines. I used this idea for my tile and I had much fun during tangling!  
To see more entries or more information about Truffle please go to Laura Harms (CZT®) blog "I am the Diva". 

Auch diese Woche wurde die Aufgabe bei „The Diva´s Weekly Challenge“  in Vertretung von Laura von Caroline Broady gestellt. Sie ist eine der jüngsten „Certified Zentangle Teachers“ in der Welt. Ihr Blog ist zenticed.blogspot.com. Die Aufgabe ist Carolines Muster “Truffle” zu benutzen. 
"Truffle" basiert auf eine sinusförmige Wellenlinie. Beim Herumspielen mit diesem Muster kam mir dann die Idee mit zwei sich kreuzenden Wellenlinien, die ich dann für mein kleines Werk hier benutzte.
Bitte schaue dir auch die Beiträge der anderen Teilnehmer Laura Harms (CZT®) Blog "I am the Diva" an.  Dort findest du auch weitere Information sowie die Anleitung für das Muster „Truffle“.


Truffle - Challenge #177 (2014; 10,5 x 10,5 cm)

Thank you Caroline and Laura for this Challenge!

Thank you for reading this post and have a nice day!

Kommentare:

  1. Wow, Annette!! Such dimension with your Truffle!! I really like it! Your shading is always spot on!!! Nice work! :0) Share Humanity

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful. It looks like an ocean scene. I can feel the water flow in your tile. Well done :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, ich bin mega beindrückt! LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a design. Love the extensions, the undulations, the shading, the morphing of Truffle into such a beautiful Tile. One can gaze upon this tile for a long time and be inspired. So well done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I do love how you crisscrossed these. Really pretty looking.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very, very elegant and graceful tile. Lovely

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What a fascinating tangle, much simpler when you see it broken down, but it's what you do with the tangle that is so clever and your design here is so relaxed and playful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely how you have crisscrossed the two curves and how each truffle fits into the lines. I keep seeing creatures of some kind with big wings flapping them and dancing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Your Truffle makes me think of Paradox, because the way you used it. Beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. This is so cute! I love it! Actually, now that I see it, I have ideas for how to add a little more to my tile - but I won't. Not this time. But very, very nice.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wow, I love yours! The depth and dimension is fantastic :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Wow another gorgeous zentangle ! I hope you are doing well, shirleyx

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Love how you used Truffle and the shading is well done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. This is a very beautiful tile! I love how it flows!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Oooh, this is really eye-boggling and so incredibly well done, LonettA! Gorgeous depth to it. Axxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Beautiful center-piece, and beautiful bordering. I almost missed the tiny Truffles you used at the corners :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. This tangle can be so light and airy and you kept it that way…i like it

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Beautiful design...lovely tile! Nathalie

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Great flow and shading on this tile.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Wunderschön und toll schattiert!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Just lovely, LonettA. As always you put your own unmistakable mark on this pattern.

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Sehr schön!
    I love how you wove the tangle into itself--you've made me see it in a totally new way

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Dein Bild wirkt sommerlich leicht...eine sehr schöne Umsetzung des Muster.
    Lieben Gruß, Gerda

    AntwortenLöschen