Aktuell

Tangle-Mosaik-Projekt #10 - Das Finale!

Herzlich willkommen zum Finale des 10. Tangle-Mosaik-Projektes! Welcome to the finale of the 10th Tangle-Mosaic-Project! Heute möchte i...

Montag, 21. Juli 2014

It´s String Thing #49 & A new pattern "Neit-Lite"

A new Tangle pattern - "Neit-Lite" 

A few days ago I doodled something in my sketchbook during a telephone call. This pattern is the result of it. I called it “Neit-Lite”.

Vor ein paar Tagen kritzelte und zeichnete ich während eines Telefonat in meinem Skizzenbuch herum. Dabei ist dann dieses Muster entstanden.  Ich nenne es „Neit-Lite“.

Neit-Lite (Step-outs; July 2014)

 

Examples with Neit-Lite / Beipiele mit Neit-Lite

 

Example with Neit-Lite (below right)

Example with Neit-Lite by Tina Brüwer, Versmold, Germany - Many thanks, dear Tina!



It´s a String Thing # 49

Last week Adele´s challenge “It´s a String Thing” was a special one because of an anniversary in the world of Zentangle®. 
Ten years ago, on July 17h, the co-founders Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas taught their first public class in Providence, Rhode Island. Therefore Adele created a celebratory string with a “10”. The challenge was to use Adele´s string and our favorite tangles to fill it. Here is my tile for this challenge. 
I used some of my favorite tangles (Onamato, Quib, Flukes, Zinger and a touch of N´zeppel in the background) and added some colour in honour of the occasion! For more information please see here on Adele´s blog. Moreover Adele will show all entries of the past week on her blog every Monday. Again a wonderful challenge! Thank you, Adele!

Letzte Woche war die Aufgabe von Adeles Challenge “It´s a String Thing“ eine ganz besondere aufgrund eines Jahrestage in der Welt von Zentangle®. 
Vor zehn Jahren, am 17. Juli, unterrichteten die Zentangle – Gründer Rick Roberts und Maria Thomas ihre erste Klasse in Providence, Rhode Island. Aus diesem Grund entwarf Adele eine schöne Vorlage mit der Zahl „10“. Die Aufgabe war es, diese Vorlage mit unseren Liebelingsmustern zu füllen. 
Da ich so viele Lieblingsmuster habe, benutzte ich nur einige wenige  (Onamato, Quib, Flukes, Zinger und ein Hauch N´zeppel im Hintergrund) und fügte wegen dieses Anlasses auch noch etwas Farbe (natürlich Lieblingsfarben) hinzu. Weitere Informationen findest du auf Adeles Blog hier . Außerdem zeigt Adele jeden Montag die Beiträge aller Teilnehmer auf ihrem Blog. Wieder einmal eine schönes Herausforderung. Herzlichen Dank Adele!


It´s a String Thing #49 (July 2014; 9 x 9 cm)

 


Thank you for reading this post and have a wonderful day!

Kommentare:

  1. Ach, wie schön! Einfach grossartig, Dein Tangle ist eine Augenweide. GLG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich bin immer wieder überrascht wie diese Muster entstehen, großartig!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Although I stopped by to check out your B&W photo for the week, I am also enjoying your posts on Zentangle designs. I started doodling in high school (in the 1960s) trying to create as many different patterns as I could and stringing them all together in the margins of my school notebooks. Later I created full pages of those designs on drawing paper with felt-tip pens, usually in one color but sometimes in several colors. I was creating Zentangles decades before the word "Zentangle" existed. Too bad I never thought of turning it into a lucrative business. Although I didn't develop a philosophy behind my designs, I did realize the therapeutic effects of working on them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Super schön ist das mal wieder Annette -- und Dein Muster ist super!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Very nice tile and a lovely pattern. It reminds me of R2D2 from Star Wars :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi Annette!!! I just found your new tangle on Tangle Patterns! I love it! I can't wait to give it a try! I enjoyed reading a little a little more about you on her post! You are such a sweetheart and you have so much talent. I always enjoy gazing at your beautiful work!! Anyways, I just wanted to say congratulations!!! (((hugs))) :0) Annette

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love the way you used the different variations in your tile. Think I will have fun with this one.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely pattern Annette! Thank you for sharing :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Ich freue mich sehr, mein kleines Mandala hier zu sehen! Danke... ��

    AntwortenLöschen