Mittwoch, 2. April 2014

Quandary All Over - Challenge #161

The Diva´s Weekly Challenge # 161: "In a Quandary about Quandary"
This week Laura wrote on her blog
“There's a lot of discussion among CZTs on the best way to do this tangle...
This week's challenge is a practice challenge - to find the way that works for you”

I really like Quandary very much. There are so many possibilities of variations. I can vary the size or fill the rice shapes on different ways. Also I can fill the space between the rice shapes. And the possibilities of variations multiply by using colours.
By practising Quandary I see that my way of drawing Quandary differs a little bit from Maria´s  step-by-step instructions (Zentangle®). You can see my way below.

Again I used my Kraft drawing paper and started with the circle. After this I couldn´t stop tangling. So much fun! Thank you Laura for this wonderful challenge!

Challenge #161 - Quandary All Over (2014; 14 x 10,5 cm)
 My step-by-step instruction for the tangle Quandary:
 

To see more entries or participate yourself you can go to Laura Harms (CZT®) blog "I am the Diva"

Thank you for reading this post and have a wonderful day!

Kommentare:

  1. Boah WOW Annette,das ist ja ein Wahnsinnstück,soo genial und schön gemalt,ich bin ganz beindruckt,einfach wunderwunderschön.

    GLG Jeannette

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Einfach perfekt. Und der Wassertropfen putzt das ganze noch besonders heraus. Deine Anleitung für Quandary hat mir sehr geholfen. Ich habe mich mit diesem Tangle zuerst ein bisschen schwer getan. Vielen Dank!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Deine Arbeit ist super toll gemacht, wie immer! No quandary to say that! LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Another beautiful tile, LonettA - very different from the spiral but just as elegant and accomplished. I find I can't do Quandary as triangles, I have to go with the flower shape but it's been fascinating to see how everyone else does it. Thanks for sharing your stepouts. Axxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wie hübsch, ich sehe das du das muster liebst, so viel verschiedene quandary pieces, mit solche pracht Farben! Gut gemacht!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow! What a beautiful Quandary. I love the dew drop you added too. Outstanding work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh, wow LonettA, your tile is magical! Beautiful colors and elegant implementation. I like it! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Amazing work! You have definitely mastered Quandary! Thanks for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Great job. Even put in a dew drop. Nice job of illustrating variations. I like the striped one.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. So beautiful and such a wonderful tile.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Loretta, you have created a wonderful tile with lots of interesting sections - I love, love love your tile too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Your tile is stunning I love the variations and also the different sizes of Quandary you have used.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Wow! This is great! I love the variations and the area that is under a magnifying glass. Very clever. Thank you for your comment on my blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Wow, das sieht genial aus! Wie Du das immer machst...dieser cool Lupeneffect...einmalig!! Mix It Monthly ♥ Conny

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. SENSATIONELL dieses Muster und die ganze Komposition! WOW!
    Meine Mama hatte eine Perlenhandtasche mit genau diesem Muster... zauberhaft---
    Du bringst mich noch zum Zentangeln Annette!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Man merkt, dass Du das Muster magst. Allein die vielen Variationen und als Highlight dieser vergrößernde Tropfen. Sehr schön.
    Lieben Gruß, Gerda

    AntwortenLöschen