Aktuell

Tangle-Mosaik-Projekt #10 - Ergebnisse / Results 24. November 2017

  Countdown

Samstag, 12. April 2014

It´s a String Thing # 35

This week Adele´s challenge is to use String 047 created by Cheri Hartwick and four tangle pattern that begin with the letter “C”:

Cayke by Rose Brown
Cadent (Official Zentangle® pattern)
Crescent Moon (Official Zentangle® pattern)
Chillon (Official Zentangle® pattern)

Your can find these tangles and the String 047 on http://tanglepatterns.com/. For more information please see here on Adele´s blog. Moreover Adele will show all entries of the past week on her blog every Monday.

It´s a String Thing #35 (2014; 9 x 9 cm)
For my tile I used the tangles Cayke, Crescent Moon and Chillon. Especially I like Crescent Moon and Cayke. Both have so lovely arcs which gave me the possibility to combine these tangles.
Also I love my Kraft paper (Canson XL Kraft sketch pad) very much at the moment. Therefore I used it for this challenge. So much fun!
Again a wonderful challenge! Thank you, Adele!
 

Thank you for reading this post!

Kommentare:

  1. I like the blue on the beige card - very pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wunderschön, die Muster sehen richtig drei-dimensional aus. Dir ein schönes Rest-Wochenende. LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your tangles are lovely, they must be very relaxing to do…good zen time!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful! I really do like your combination of craft brown and light blue. Is it ink?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much for your friendly words!
      Yes, it´s ink. I used a PITT artist brushpen (Faber Castell) for the colouring.

      Löschen
  5. Wonderful composition, I love this concept! regards

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. wow,das ist eine wundervolle komposition,durch die Tinten farben wirkt es sehr leicht und beschwingt,einfach ganz fantastisch,finde auch das Muster soo genial,sieht aus wie dicke kordeln,ineinander verschlungen.
    Hab einen wunderschönen Sonntag,liebe Annette *knuddel*Jeannette

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow gorgeous, I love your Zentangle art. I hope you are having a great weekend, Shirleyx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I do like the blue on the beige paper, but most of all I love your design here, it has a lovely flow and is beautifully drawn

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wunderschön gezeichnet und wie alle anderen hier, liebe ich diese Farbkombination.
    Lieben Gruß, Gerda

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Beautiful tile and fantastic color combination! I like it! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. This is gorgeous! I like the 'open' crescent moon.

    AntwortenLöschen