Aktuell

Tangle-Mosaik-Projekt #10 - Ergebnisse / Results 24. November 2017

  Countdown

Dienstag, 26. November 2013

Well Pea-nuckle - Challenge # 146

The Diva´s Weekly Challenge # 146: Duotangle Pea-nuckle / Well
This week's challenge is to use only the tangles Pea-Nuckle and Well (Follow the links for the step-outs). I never used the tangle Pea-nuckle before. So I tried to draw Pea-nuckle first. After this I had much fun to play with these two tangles!
(clicking on any photo in this blog will enlarge it.)



To see more entries or yourself participate please visit Laura Harms´s blog  "I am the Diva".

Thanks to:

Rick and Maria and Molly from Zentangle® for Pea-nuckle and Well.
Laura Harms (CZT®) for this Challenge
 

Thank you for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment!

Kommentare:

  1. Ich bin immer wieder begeistert wie du die Muster kombinierst, klasse!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wunderschöne Muster, toll gezeichnet unf kombiniert! LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Omg this is beautiful, I like the pea-nuckle with the touch of red, looks like someting sewed up and the threats are to loose becaus it is opening again. Love you well too. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Toll Annette, was du alles zauberst! Mich erinnert dieses Werk an eine Nähnaht, die noch nicht ganz zugezogen wurde. Das ist ein Wahnsinnseffekt! Ich bin hin und weg und voller Ehrfurcht.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Very pretty Lonett! I too had never used Pea-nuckle, but thought it to be fun once I tried it! The layout of both tangles is so beautiful, and I love the bit of red in there too!!! :0) Peace be Yours

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love how you got the pea-nuckle to go thin to thick to thin! The hints of red are lovely too! Beautifully done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I am totally awed by this! It's absolutely stunning - and I'm not a fan of pea-nuckle...or at least I wasn't! Axxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wow your Zentangle artwork is amazing and very beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration! Shirleyx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Very well done, going from small to large!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I love seeing all the amazing variations of Peanuckle and yours even has color! NancyD

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. WOW,dein zentangle sieht mal wieder spiztenmäßig aus,toll auch mit dem rot im muster dazwischen,einmalige großartige arbeit,bin seehr begeistert.

    GLG Jeannette

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Meine Güte - ich beneide Dich um die Geduld dafür... himmlisch sieht das aus!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I just love what you did with these tangles. I like the red also. Nice work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Fabulous! I really love the stripe of red in peanuckle - gorgeous job :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. LonettA, das sieht wieder ganz wunderbar aus. Eine schöne Umsetzung der Muster und der Farbakzent bringt das Muster in der Mitte erst richtig zur Geltung.

    Lieben Gruß, Gerda

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. This is so skilful (I know, I have tried it a little and found it difficult to make an interesting pattern). I like your little "Wells" which have escaped separately.

    AntwortenLöschen