Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2013

Golden Eye - Moo


This is my first Moo for Moo-Mania Challenge.
A Moo is a little card sized 2.8 x 7 cm (1.1 x 2.8 inches). Really a little card!
This time is the theme EYES on the Moo-projects. Sometimes I try different things on little pieces of paper. Today I have drawn different eyes which I ´ll need for a bigger sized project. On this occasion I created this Moo.
The second picture is a montage of this Moo.
(clicking on any photo in this blog will enlarge it.)

Golden Eye (2013; 7 x 2,8 cm)
Golden Eye (2013; Montage)

More about Moo-Mania


 Here are my first ATC´s (Artist Trading Cards, see here) and new trading postcards (see here).
A swap is possible as from now. If you are interested in a swap, contact me please.

 My ATC´s
New trading postcards
Thank you for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment! 

Kommentare:

  1. Tolle Werke, mir gefallen sie alle sehr gut, besonders die Moo Karte. Ich muss auch noch meine machen! LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely eyes, great design! I like the contrast too...between flat pattern and painterly.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your "Eye" lookt very amaising in my blog's side. I had to come to look at what is going.
    Very interesting challenge and Your work. Montage is wonderful and exiting, too.
    And of course Your new cards, I love them ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your eye Moo is gorgeous, love it. Also so are your ATC's. Have a wonderful day, Shirleyxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ein kleines Kunstwerk ist Dir da gelungen. Wunderschöne Farben hast Du ausgewählt.

    Lieben Gruß, Gerda

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very good Eye for the Moo and I like your montage, a good idea.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. dieses Auge ist einfach umwerfend... boah.. die Reflexe und alles... ich bewundere Deine Kunst !
    Die Montage damit macht sich auch super gut und super Idee mit den ATCs...
    Ich freu mich riesig Dich bei MOO MANIA zu sehen!
    Das ist einfach toll!
    xxx
    Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. That is wonderful! Love the montage as well.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Thank you for all your kind words. I really appreciate it.

    AntwortenLöschen