Aktuell

Tangle-Mosaik-Projekt #10 - Ergebnisse / Results 24. November 2017

  Countdown

Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013

Challenge #138 – Lissy´s collar


The Diva´s Weekly Challenge # 137: “Fun with Borders”
This week, the challenge is brought to you by Maria Thomas and Rick Robert. This week Maria posted on the Zentangle Blog a really great post about finding inspiration where you are, in the things that surround you... in the borders of everyday things.
So I looked out for borders in my surrounding and I found a pretty border… on Lissy´s dog collar. This was my inspiration!


Lissy´s dog collar (October 2013; 20 x 14 cm)

Our dog Lissy

Thanks to:
Rick and Maria from Zentangle®
Laura Harms (CZT®) for this Challenge

Also I would like to show you wonderful artist cards. I have got them from my artist friends Uuna, Claudia Sp. and Eifelwicht. Aren't the cards lovely? Please look on my new categorie "My artist friend´s postcards, ATC´s ..." …for more details.


Thank you for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment!

Kommentare:

  1. Love the way that the collar explodes of the side! Very fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Amaising idea for the challenge and very well drawn. As You se, it is wonderful tangles all over us.

    Thank You very much for showing my card :-)
    Your card is so lovely and very dear to me.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a great tile, what a great idea. Lissy must be very proud!
    I love your tile and it's background.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the dog-collar inspiration, and the dog, too! Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I. L.O.V.E. I.T.!!!!!!
    That collar is really inspirational! And Lissy is a beautiful dog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wuah, was für ne abgefahrene Idee mit dem Halsband! Fantastisch!!!
    Ganz lieben Dank noch für's Einstellen meiner Karte. Deine kommt auch jetzt mal bei mir dran. Ich muss da aber erst mal ne Rubrik einrichten...

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow your collar and dog are both beautiful :) The collar design is quite amazing! Greetings, Shirleyx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Das Halsband und wie es in seine "Einzelteile" zerfällt sieht richtig toll aus. Das Original-Halsband passt gut zu dem dunklen Fell von Lissy. Hast Du das selber gewebt?
    Und die schönen Tauschkarten habe ich auch bewundert.

    Lieben Gruß, Gerda

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. what a great tile. the collar looks so real, and then how it explodes at the end. real piece of great art!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Fascinating collar with the lovely patterns, then all the extra little patterns. It's a beautiful drawing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. How creative you are -- and also lucky (I love those cards your friends sent you!)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Your tangles are gorgeous! And Lissy is gorgeous too!! And thank you for your support

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. WOW!! the collar looks so real, lovely border, love the shading and everything about it and Beautiful Lissy!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Wow! You are so talented and creative! Lissy looks great also :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Lonetta, I really enjoy the way you used perspective in your drawing, and I like the bits and pieces of details from the collar you drew on the "floor." Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. WOW!!Das Halsband der Lissy ist aber auch klasse und so als zentangle total klasse,gefällt mir ganz ausgesprochen gut,tolle arbeit!!!
    Die Karten habe ich auch bewundert.

    GLG Jeannette

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Yes, beautiful design, great dog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Stupendous!....I love the depth of your shading....it gives the zentangle a 3-D effect which is perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. WOW, das ist wieder eine fantastische Zeichnung!

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. LOVE your work. It's a fun idea and the pattern looks great. I also have to admit that I like your dog. I'm a dog person so it's not THAT difficult for me to like a dog but the picture you shared with us is so cool. Are the ears really THAT big? ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Thank you all so much. I am very pleased about the kind words.

    AntwortenLöschen