Aktuell

Tangle-Mosaik-Projekt #10 - Ergebnisse / Results 24. November 2017

  Countdown

Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2013

Black Pearls - Challenge #139



The Diva´s Weekly Challenge # 139: UMT vXXI "8s Parte Dos" by Jane Eileen
Every first Monday of the month is a UTM challenge (UTM = Use My Tangle). This time Laura selected the tangle “8s Parte Dos” created by Jane Eileen. I never used this tangle before. So at first I had to familiarize myself with this tangle and many ideas came to my mind.
I love this tangle very much! “8s Parte Dos” makes it possible for creating many variations and a wonderful 3D effect! I took much pleasure by drawing.
(clicking on any photo in this blog will enlarge it.)


Thanks to:
Rick and Maria from Zentangle® for Kathy´s Dilemma 
Jane Eileen for 8s Parte Dos
Laura Harms (CZT®) for this Challenge

Here are my first ATC´s (Artist Trading Cards, see here) and new trading postcards (see here).
A swap is possible as from now. If you are interested in a swap, contact me please.

 My ATC´s
New trading postcards

Thank you for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment!

Kommentare:

  1. Wow! I love the extra pieces that you wove through the tangle! Stunning!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. There is so much to look at here, and I am in awe and not sure how you managed to do the weave through the 8s Parte Dos. It's brilliant.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your zentagle with Black pearls is so wonderful. It is very fine balance and creativity in this drawing.

    I also like Your ATCs. They are so small and You have managed to draw them beautifully and fine. And of course I am with love Your new cards :-D
    I have already got Your one card, is it possible to get more :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. WOW, your Black Pearls is amazing!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gleich soviel Schönes zu bestaunen. Die ATC's sind toll geworden, die farbigen gefallen mir besonders gut. Die Tauschpostkarten...einfach wunderschön!

    Lieben Gruß, Gerda

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Your work is gorgeous, love it! Greetings, Shirleyx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is just beautiful. I love so much about it: the black pearls, the pieces and parts coming out of the 8s and the 8s themselves are so well done. Great work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Such a wonderful and creative interpretation of the tangle! Love it! NancyD

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. An amazing result of how gorgeous 8s are!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. How amazing is this tangle, I can't imagine how you made it, it looks so complex. Beautiful work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wow, wieder eine wunderbare Arbeit mit einem tollen Effekt! Und deine ersten ATC´s sind auch wunderschön geworden, genau wie die neuen Postkarten, richtig schick!
    Liebe Grüße
    Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Like your pearls. They provide a great contrast in the piece. Nice job of shading.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Boah, ich bin hin und weg. Das Black Pearls sieht aus wie ein Schmuckstück! Du solltest Schmuckdesignerin werden. Ganz fantastisch hast du das hinbekommen!
    Aich die ATCs sind toll geworden und die neuen Karten ebenfalls. Ich komme bestimmt nochmal auf nen Tausch zurück.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. I love this tile and the black pearls are beautiful in this tangle.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Gosh, LonettA. This one takes my breath away!! It is just stunning. So intricate, delicate, mesmerising......beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. You got the 3d effect that I'm finding hard with 8s parte dos. Very nice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Ganz toll, es sieht total plastische aus, wundervolle Effekt! LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Das ist ja einfach umwerfend...so unglaublich realistisch und vielschichtig! Du hast es echt drauf ;) und wie Alex so richtig kommentiert...das ist wirklich ein Schmuckstück ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Great composition, wonderful and creative lace pearl!

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Beautiful! Your challenge entry looks amazing. It's so delicate and...just stunning.

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Thank you for all your kind words. I really appreciate it.

    AntwortenLöschen