Aktuell

Tangle-Mosaik-Projekt #10 - Ergebnisse / Results 24. November 2017

  Countdown

Sonntag, 15. September 2013

Zendala Dare #73

This week from Erin Koetz Olson, CZT® (see Button on the right hand side) posted a very interesting template. Thank you, Erin!
This time I used only two tangles – Finery and Well - for my zendala. Well is a new official tangle by Rick and Maria. The step outs for this tangle can be found here. I love this new tangle very much.

(Clicking on any photo in this blog will enlarge it.)


Thanks to:
Rick and Maria from
Zentangle® for Finery and Well

By the way I´d like to advice you of my new page My trading postcards” on my blog.
Perhaps you may be interested in trading cards. It isn´t necessary to trade printed postcard to me too.  I would be so glad about ATC´s, little tags, bookmarks or a little sized piece of art. The only condition is that you created the little piece by yourself! Please contact me if you want to trade one of my cards with me.
Thank you for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment!

Kommentare:

  1. This is lovely. A great choice of tangles beautifully blended and drawn!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What is your airy and graceful zendala turned out! Love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your "Finery" is beautiful; it makes the outside look like lace.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderful, your work is always so delicate. I like it very much.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. enchanting!
    that the right word for this beautyfull zandala

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful simplicity and incredible shading. Very nice!

    Happy Tangling,

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great Zendala - it feels light and bubbly.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Thank you all very much for your friendly comments to this post. It gives me a great pleasure.

    AntwortenLöschen