Dienstag, 17. September 2013

Challenge #136 – Colour Colour Everywhere

The Diva´s Weekly Challenge # 136: “Colour Colour Everywhere”
This week's challenge is to add color to our tile or ZIA.
The following tile I have drawn in June 2013 after discovering Zentangle in May 2013. It was my first try of coloring tangles.
I see the progress and differences from June to this day. In my view Laura´s weekly challenge and especially you have contributed to this progress. Your wonderful tiles and ZIA`s gave me so much inspirations. Also your many friendly comments reassure me. Thank you all so much!
(clicking on any photo in this blog will enlarge it)

First colored tile (10 x 9 cm; June 2013)


The following ZIA “Summer And Sun” I have drawn one day after our vacation trip in August 2013. Our vacation was so wonderful! Perhaps someone of you bring “Summer And Sun” to mind. I posted it in challenge #133 (Tipple) already. At that time it was not part of the Tipple-Challenge. But in my view it belongs to this weekly challenge now. I hope you´ll like to see it again! 
Summer And Sun (2013; 32 x 24 cm, Aquarellfarben, Tuschestift, Polychromos, Kreidestift)
Thanks to:
Rick and Maria from Zentangle® for Festune, Hollybaugh, Shattuck, Nipa, Mooka, Vega, Purk and Florz
Laura Harms (CZT®) for this Challenge
Thank you for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment!

Kommentare:

  1. Love your challenge piece and your 'summer and sun' is quite spectacular.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful summer and sun piece! I love how the black and white parts play off of the color parts.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the second one! I like the sense of fantasy - the intricate design and the beautiful colour changes.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi Lonett! Wow, this is spectacular work and you say you only started tangling earlier this year! Wow, I wish I could be this good! I just love the "scene" you created in your second piece, quite spectacular! Beautiful colouring too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Both so wonderful. Your second one is quite astonishing with the flowers and all the fabulous patterns, brilliant artwork.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Don't you agree, it's amazing how different from style the zentangles/ZIA's of one person can be? They both are a pleasure to look at!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I loved the first one and then, gasp, I saw the second. Wow! So striking. I just love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely work you have done. I love to doodle and was going to Providence but have to cancel. Hope I can go one day. Love your mandalas to, they are beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow, both are great. The colors are so warm and blend so well together.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Oh, wow!!! I love the colored pentangles. What a wonderful difference the colors make!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Di Tangles sind sehr schön, tolle Arbeit! LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. The summer and sun tile took my breath away. It's just stunning.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Gorgeous. Love the tile with the sun - beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Awesome ... great work. Love to see more!

    Irene

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Vielen Dank für den motivierenden Kommentar bei mir, liebe LonettA. Das brachte mich natürlich zum Gegenbesuch. Ich habe mich gleich in das "Summer and Sun" Zentangle-Bild verliebt. Das ist etwas, was ich gar nicht kann: Akkuratesse, klare Linien und dann diese Farben. Ein so stimmiges Bild... Du solltest eine Postkarte daraus machen. Es ist wirklich wunderschön!
    Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende!
    Manu

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Excellent compositions! I love those soft tones and delicate! Forms very surreal!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. The first tile is great....the second is a work of art and has so much character....I love them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. oh my!! such a beautiful use of color....LOVELY!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Both of these pieces are gorgeous. I love how they both seem to glow at the top (your expert use of the yellow tone does this). All of your color choices were excellent.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. I love the surreal landscapes you've shared today. I especially like the 2nd one, because you can almost feel the warmth of the sun. Blessings!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Beide Arbeiten sind sehr schön.
    Das Verspielte der zweiten gefällt mir besonders. Da kann der Blick schön spazieren gehen. Prima!

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Very lovely work. Your summer sun is just spectacular.

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Thank you all very much for your friendly comments to this post. It gives me a great pleasure.

    AntwortenLöschen