Aktuell

Tangle-Mosaik-Projekt #10 - Ergebnisse / Results 24. November 2017

  Countdown

Sonntag, 4. August 2013

Night and Day - Zendala Dare #68

This week Erin chose a very special challenge for Zendala Dare. It´s to explore the world of opposites, just like the opposite personalities of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. So we have to split the template into two distinct sides.
First I colored the background with orange and blue watercolors. In the process I painted a wave like the yin-yang-symbol. After drying and tangling I colored and shaded the patterns.
And here is my Zendala “Night And Day”
(clicking on any photo in this blog will enlarge it.)

Night and Day - Zendala Dare # 68


Thanks to:
  • Rick and Maria from Zentangle® for Betweed, Crescent Moon and Onamato
  • CZT® Erin Koetz Olson (Zendala DareThe Bright Owl) for posting this very interesting challenge
  • and you for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment!
Also posted to
Mandarin Orange MondayLorikArt

Blue Monday by Smiling Sally Smiling Sally

Kommentare:

  1. So awesome! Your use of warm vs cool, genius!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks great. I like the highlighting that you did with colors.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, I love this one. It's soooooo beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous!! Love the tangles you chose. Love how you extended the drawing by adding the surrounding colors all over the piece. Your Zendala has a graceful and three dimensational look to it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow! I gasped when I saw this :) absolutely beautiful - I can almost see the sun shining out from it, your color choices are so perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful Night and Day :-) Other shapes are round and the other sharp. There is another opposite, too.
    Wonderful artwork!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Fantastic Zendala, so beautiful done.
    It takes my breath away !

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Really beautiful and the contrast bewteen warm and cool colours is perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow, this one is great, without reading I felt the warmth and cold coming out of your drawing. Very cool and great opposite.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. What an intricate design!

    Have a good Blue Monday, Lonetta.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Beautiful! You are very talented!
    Have a blessed week!

    Linda at The French Hens Nest

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. This is quite lovely. Great color shading makes the whole thing just pop.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I realy enjoy this challenge this week all so differant and so well done!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Wow! Truly beautiful! So centering and such nice subtle colors.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Breath taken. This is absolutely beautiful. I love your choice of tangles and the complimentary colors just set it all off. I'm in love!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Looks very impressive! Zendala wonderful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Beauty! Wonderful idea day/night, and I love that the colors are continued outside the zendala. Nice choice of complementary tangles too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. The the complexity of the design and the concept.
    Thank you for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday. Sorry I am so late...no internet connection all week :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Your work is simply lovely! I love your use of color, too.

    Be creative and catch some happy!

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Thank you all very much for your friendly comments to this post! It gives me a great pleasure.

    AntwortenLöschen