Donnerstag, 29. August 2013

Challenge #133 : Tipple & Ciceron

The Diva´s Weekly Challenge # 133: “Tipple – love it or hate it?” Part 2
Today I tried the new tangle Ciceron. It was designed by Mariët Lustenhouwer (see here). Thank you Mariët for this beautiful tangle. I love it so much. During I practiced Ciceron I had a thought of combination with Tipple. And here is the result:


Thanks to:
  • Rick and Maria from Zentangle® for Tipple
  • Mariët Lustenhouwer for Ciceron
  • Linda Farmer (CZT®) for the enormous resource of tangle patterns on TanglePatterns.com
  • Laura Harms (CZT®) for this Challenge

Thank you for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment!

Kommentare:

  1. Nice combination of the two tangles. I like your 3 windows with Tipple showing through.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Just had a quick nosy through some post I really like this art I do not do zentangle my self but this is really different style :) Dxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh, I like the desing very much. This is wonderful, You are master of this new tangle.

    I'd like to change a card with You. What do You think about it. Have You done cards. I have now translated some head titles in my card site, and names too, and I have also print some new cards. There is my email adress in the side, pleace write to me. Let's think, greetings, Uuna

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Stunning! I love how it looks so 3d. Wonderful textures.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This looks like a fun tile–I must try ciceron!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is wonderful, love how Tipple is peeking through the Ciceron "windows". Have to try this tangle, wonderful shading and atmosphere!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Einfach traumhaft schön...die Dimensionen sind so genial wie da kleine Fensterlein sind, durch die man schauen kann! ♥ Conny
    http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Thank you all very much for your friendly comments to this post. It gives me a great pleasure.

    AntwortenLöschen