Aktuell

Tangle-Mosaik-Projekt #10 - Ergebnisse / Results 24. November 2017

  Countdown

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013

Challenge #130 - Wallflowers

The Diva´s Weekly Challenge # 130: UTM v. XIX Henna Drum
Every first Monday of the month is a UTM challenge (UTM = Use My Tangle)
This time Laura selected the tangle “Henna Drum” created by Jane MacKugler (CZT®).
Henna Drum is a very delicate pattern. Also I wanted to use the tangle Cubin this time because of the nice 3D-effect. I took much pleasure by drawing.
My tile is named “Wallflowers”



Thanks to:
Rick and Maria from Zentangle® for Cubine, Emingle, Flux and Jonqual
Jane MacKugler (CZT®) for Henna Drum
Laura Harms (CZT®) for selecting Henna Drum for this UTM Challenge

Moreover I practiced different ways of coloring. Last week I made a copy of “Rank Growth” (Challenge #129, see here) before shading. Here are two versions:

Rank Growth #2 (Challenge #129, coloured version)


Rank Growth #3 (Challenge #129, coloured version)


Now I´m looking forward to our vacation trip! So take care and have a good time!
Thank you for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment!

Kommentare:

  1. Your flowers grow up so beautifully and other tiles are so wonderful.

    Have a nice vacation! It is better to have vacation now in summer. We can paint in winter :-)
    I am going already to the third little vacation trip next week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. absolutely love this! Enjoy your trip.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Yes, I really like the 3 D effect!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. i love the flowers and the way they move through the boxes. beautiful piece!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I just love what you did with Henna Drum. I really like it when tangles climb in and out of others. Nice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I also love how the flowers move through the boxes. In addition, I like the flaps on the boxes too; this is a very nice touch. The colors on Rand Growth are gorgeous; I can't decide which version I like best because they are both so striking. Have a good vacation.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Ich hab mich jetzt mal durch deine Seite hier gewühlt und muss schon sagen, dass mir deine Arbeiten ausnehmend gut gefallen! Präziese gearbetet und doch verspielt, geometrische Konstruktionen kombiniert mit organischen Formen, und Farbe auch noch dazu! Wirklich sehr schön! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Very nice. I love the first colored one. Your wallflowers are great. I think you did a hell of a job by combining a geometric tangle pattern with such an organic tangle as Henna Drum.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Like how you laced your stem through the cubine.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I really love how your Henna Drum flowers grow through, into and around your Cubine wall. Very creative and pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Beautiful! I love the patterns, the design and just everything!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Great! I love Henna Drum going in and out Cubine and I'm not the only one :-)

    Enjoy your vacation.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Love how you played with the cubin effect

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Great job! I love the 3D effect of Henna drum lacing through cubine

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. So fun--love the little garden boxes you've created!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Very clever composition. Also love your coloring exercises.

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I really like the flower growing through

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Love your work! Love the 3D effecy in it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Thank you all very much for your friendly comments to this post! It gives me a great pleasure.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Love the idea with the boxes and the flowers growing through it. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen