Freitag, 9. August 2013

Celtic Challenge # 31 - The Second

Judy West had posted her Celtic Challenge #31 on her blog Creative Doodling with Judy . This is my second contribution to this nice challenge. My first painting see here.
First I colored the background with watercolors. After drying and tangling I colored and shaded the patterns.
(clicking on any photo in this blog will enlarge it.)
Celtic Challenge # 31-2 (30 x 23 cm; Inkpens, Brushpen, Polychromos, Watercolor)
Now I´m looking forward to our vacation trip! So take care and have a good time!
Thank you for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment!

Kommentare:

  1. What a gorgeous piece...I could never so such a tiny work :) Have a wonderful and relaxing vacation ♥ Conny
    http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How beautiful! I love Celtic designs, and the detail and the colors are perfect.

    AntwortenLöschen