Sonntag, 21. Juli 2013

Zendala Dare # 66


This week Erin Koetz Olson, CZT® (see Button on the right hand side) posted a very interesting template. It was drawn by Mariet. Thank you Mariet! And Erin, thank you for posting this template.
I love this template very much because it appears movement like a swirl. At first I finished my zendala as a black and white version. This time I tried to add some turquoise color (I brought cold water to my mind against the tropical heat!). First I made a copy to be on the safe side. I was somewhat surprised about the result. My zendala got a quite other impression. Now I can´t decide whichever I shall post. Therefore both!

(clicking on any photo in this blog will enlarge it.)

Zendala Dare # 66 - coloured version


Zendala Dare # 66 - black and white version

Thanks to:
Rick and Maria from Zentangle® for Flukes, Gneiss and Nipa
… and you for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment!

Kommentare:

  1. I like them both. I like the embellishments of the pearls and the movement you have created.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I also like them both. I like the way you decreased the size of the squares~

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great movement, I don't know which I like better. I'm glad you posted both.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. These are fabulous. I love both of them and especially the beads you used. It makes it look like water droplets flying off of the design.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love the beads/water droplets too. Beautifully balanced.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This realy a beatifull zendala!!!
    The collor gives it a very nice touch!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Both very beautiful and creative.
    The color gives a PERFECT result.
    I love it!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. So much to love in this piece! Ditto what Jane said about the squares. I also like that you tied in the lines and drops throughout the whole piece; and how you changed up the center.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Both are great, but that first one, oh wow! I love the precision of those squares and the color makes it pop even more.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Amazing zendala, there is something about her space!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Very well done! I cannot chose wich one I like best.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Wow wow wow! I love your work! Love the added Turquoise!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. AMAZING work! Love both of your Zendalas!

    Be creative and catch some Happy!

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Wow! What movement in these. I love the black orbs flying off the spinning zendala. Glad you posted both. It would be hard to choose.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Thank you all so much for the friendly comments!

    AntwortenLöschen