Aktuell

Tangle-Mosaik-Projekt #10 - Ergebnisse / Results 24. November 2017

  Countdown

Montag, 1. Juli 2013

Zendala Dare # 63

This week we have got a very interesting template from Erin Koetz Olson, CZT® (see Button on the right hand side). Immediately I have loved it! The first stroke – and the time flew. Erin, thank you for this lovely template!



Thanks to:
Rick and Maria from Zentangle® for Knight Bridge, Onamato, Paradox and Vega.
CZT® Linda Farmer for the enormous resource of tangle patterns on TanglePatterns.com;

You for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment!

Kommentare:

  1. This is a wonderful, complex, interesting zendala. Great selection of tangles, beautifully done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow. This is wonderful, I keep looking and see more all the time. Great choise of tangles!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I agree with Anne. This is one you keep looking at and seeing something you missed. I love your choice of patterns. The "seashells" in the center are awesome.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow! I love your work! This is so interesting and amazing

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. great great great GREAT!!!
    I realy love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very beautiful! I love Your tangles. I want to look this again and again...

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. You made a very interesting Zendala. Everytime I look I wonder what is on top, and if I decide what it is, I see something else on top. Great effect. A lot of depth and great patterns used in your Design.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This is an intricate, beautiful Zendala! I like your choice of tangles and how they flow into each other. Your shading is great too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow, wow, wow.... this is extraordinary! Beautifully done tangles that appear to layer and give such volume and depth. Really really lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Thank you all so much for the friendly compliments!

    AntwortenLöschen