Aktuell

Tangle-Mosaik-Projekt #10 - Das Finale!

Herzlich willkommen zum Finale des 10. Tangle-Mosaik-Projektes! Welcome to the finale of the 10th Tangle-Mosaic-Project! Heute möchte i...

Dienstag, 23. Juli 2013

Challenge #128 : Swinging Ribbons


The Diva´s Weekly Challenge # 128: Two-Pencil String 

This week's challenge is to create a Zentangle® tile or inspired piece using the two-pencil-string technique! Margaret Bremner (CZT) created the idea of using two attached pencils to draw a string.
This time I want to create a colored tile too. Therefore I painted a blue-yellow background with watercolors. After this I copied the monochrome tile on the colored paper. Finally I completed both with shading and colors respectively. I decide to post the black and white tile as well as the colored one.

I´m not please with the colored tile because the Paradox section have been to dark.

My Tile is named “Swinging Ribbons”
(clicking on any photo in this blog will enlarge it.)




Last week I create an other colored tile. It isn´t a part of this challenge.  


Lovely Blue (12 x 9 cm)
Thanks to:
  • Rick and Maria from Zentangle® for Beelight, Cubine, Florz, Huggins, Knightbridge and Paradox.
  • CZT® Laura Harms for this lovely Challenge
  • CZT® Margaret Bremner for the fancy 2-pencil technique
  • and you for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment!

Kommentare:

  1. I just love your two pencil ribbon, especially the top one that folds under itself.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like the background of the second one. I can understand that the paradox does not stand out as much as the first one but I think they both look great.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your strings definitely swing! Nice choice of tangles. Very well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your ribbons are lovely. I am partial to the third one. I love the motion of it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. very nice both of them well all three of them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Yes, they are swinging a lot. I think you did a great job here.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I like these very much. The paradox sections in the coloured tile look like roses to me (I do quilling and that's how quilled roses can look). I love the shading behind the whole square.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh this is superb!! Love your ribbons, this technique is perfect for creating them and you've done it justice :) love the colouring too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I love both variants! Interesting solution of problem!
    The third work - definitely good! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. love your ribbons! beautiful work

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. These are great compositions! Very nice.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Thank you all so much for the friendly comments!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I like the ribbons good choice of tangles.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Beautiful entry to the Challenge! I love the colored one. For "Lovely Blue" you've used 'lovely blue' indeed, great color!

    AntwortenLöschen