Aktuell

Tangle-Mosaik-Projekt #10 - Ergebnisse / Results 24. November 2017

  Countdown

Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013

Challenge #127 - Flying Balls


The Diva´s Weekly Challenge # 127: “Duo Tangle v. VII: Cirquital/Opus”

This week's challenge is a DuoTangle. The challenge is to use only the two tangles Cirquital and Opus. I never used this tangles before. So at first I had to familiarize myself with these tangles. Also I wanted to create a monochrome tile. Therefore I used an indanthrene blue ink pen for my tile. For shading I used a soft pastel pen in steel-grey and a pencil in indigo. I like this dark blue so much and I had much fun with this challenge!
My Tile is named “Flying Balls”
(clicking on any photo in this blog will enlarge it.)


Thanks to:
  • Rick and Maria from Zentangle® for Cirquital and Opus.
  • CZT® Laura Harms for this special Challenge
  • ... and you for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment!

Kommentare:

  1. This is beautiful and innovative. One of my favorite responses to this challenge. Wow!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice and the color makes it even nicer. I haven't tried this challenge,yet. It looks very challenging.
    Barbara

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It is not easy to draw with two given tangles but You did it very well. I like "Flying Balls" very much :-)
    Let's see if I can do this challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the depth and dimension that you achieved in this tile. The blue is really beautiful too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Замечательная композиция! Очень объёмно и красиво!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is so very beautiful, I LOVE your flying balls.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love the blue and the feeling og movement is grand!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Great idea! :D

    I love your flying balls and how you incorporated opus. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wonderful work! I love how the cirquital gives a 3d effect to the tile.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Oh I realy realy love this on!
    love the flying balls ,its so fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. This is fantastic--so much fun and great movement!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Awesome tile! Love how it looks almost 3d like.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Great job. Like the whimsical nature of the Cirquital flying across the tile.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Love this one! So much fun and so original! Great variations and shading.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Thank you all so much for the friendly compliments!

    AntwortenLöschen